Be Hague, located at Spui 70 in The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
We consider your privacy very important and ensure that the personal data you share with us is treated carefully. In this privacy statement, we would like to explain how we do that. If you have any questions about this, we would be happy to help you! You can reach us at email@example.com.
Personal data processed by Be Hague
- First and last name
- Company name
- Business address details
- Business phone number
- Business email address
- Financial business data such as VAT number, Chamber of Commerce number, and bank account number
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Browser fingerprint
- Other personal data that you actively provide
Be Hague does not process any special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service do not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have the permission of parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16. We, therefore, recommend parents to be involved in their children's online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
Be Hague does not collect special personal data such as data on religious beliefs, political opinions, ethnic origin, health, or sexual orientation.
For what purpose does Be Hague process personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to handle the payment after you have purchased a product or service.
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to perform the service you have purchased.
- To inform you about (changes to) our services and products that you have previously purchased.
- To send the newsletters and mailings for which you have signed up. You can always unsubscribe from this via a link in the email.
- To tailor our range of products and services to your preferences based on your surfing behavior. We only do this with your consent.
- Automated decision making
- Be Hague does not make decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that could have detrimental consequences for you.
How long Be Hague stores personal data
Personal data may not be stored longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data and on any legal obligations to store data. If you have any questions about this, you can contact email@example.com.
Sharing of personal data by Be Hague with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We also provide your personal data to third parties in some other cases, but we only do this with your explicit consent.
With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, used by Be Hague
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Be Hague and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks.
We would like to point out that you have the option of filing a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How Be Hague secures personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock.
- Access to personal data is secured with 2-factor authentication.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is restricted and actively monitored.
[Version 1.0 – May 2018]
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, we are here to help!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.